Billy Lids Playland
Billy Lids Playland provides a safe and entertaining venue for everyone. The following provides an outline of our basic conditions of entry.
Billy Lids Playland is owned and operated by Kids Entertainment Proprietary Limited and will be referred to as “we“, “our” and “us” in this policy.
The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure all our children and adults feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our premises.
IMPORTANT: Please do not visit any Billy Lids Playland if you or your child has experienced vomiting, diarrhea or flu like symptoms in the last 48 – 72 hours.
- Billy Lids Playland play equipment and structures cater for children up to 11 years of age only.
- 0 – 4 years in Baby/Toddler Zone only.
- No Passouts: Tickets are valid from the time of entry until the time you leave the facility.
- As we have our own Café facilities we do not allow outside food and drink to be brought into our premises. Birthday cakes used during a booked birthday party are an exception.
- Children playing must wear socks at all times for health and safety reasons. Please do not wear shoes or play in bare feet when using our equipment or you will be asked to exit the playground. Socks are available for purchase.
- All adults using our play equipment must wear socks.
- Running is part of play but it can be a hazard; Please ensure your children do not run inside our premises.
- When children are using the slide they must go down feet first, please do not allow your children to jump or push from the top. Where possible, do not allow your children to climb back up the slide.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are prohibited at all times.
- Staff are trained in playground supervision but provide general supervision only. Active supervision of your children is recommended at all times.
- Please report all accidents to our management team.
- Any child found left on the premises without a guardian will be handed over to the appropriate authorities without exception.
- Billy Lids Playland accepts no responsibility for injuries, nor will it entertain any claims for damages, resulting from the use of the Playland.
- Billy Lids Playland accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
- Only caregivers over 18 years may supervise children.
- Billy Lids Playland is not a drop-off centre (unless stated).
- Although we take the utmost care to supply a safe and secure environment for all children to play, the ultimate responsibility for those children remains that of their parent or caregiver.
- Have fun!
Billy Lids Playland is the home of the inflatable slide!
As our slides are popular with children of all ages, we’ve established a series of guidelines that parents must note when supervising their children at play.
- No pushing other children on or down the slide.
- Children should not jump on the slide, they are super bouncy and may cause injury.
- Our inflatable slide is suitable for children between the ages of 3-11 years only.
- Please no adults on the slide.
- Any accidents should be reported to our management team at the time of your visit.
- Please ensure you supervise your children at all times when using our equipment and slides.